1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using PianoKeyz ("the Service"), you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the Service.
2. Description of Service
PianoKeyz offers an online piano lessons course, providing users access to pre-recorded video lessons including some supplemental material.
3. User Registration
Users can create accounts upon purchasing the course. Registration requires providing a valid email address and creating a password. It is important for users to keep their login information secure and private. We do not have visible access to any password information; however should a password be forgotten, users will be able to go through a reset process.
4. Collection of Personal Information
PianoKeyz collects and stores user information, including names and email addresses, solely for the purpose of managing member accounts. We do not have access to or store payment data. Customers should remain confident as any transactions are conducted securely via SSL.
5. Age Restrictions
There are no age restrictions for accessing our website or services. Our lessons are suitable for all audiences.
6. User Obligations
- Paid users must not share login information, including email addresses and passwords to other people. The course is intended per student.
- Users are encouraged to use the Service in good faith and provide truthful user-generated content, such as comments, videos of playing for feedback, or reviews.
7. Payment and Refunds
- Payments for the course are one-time (unless on a finance plan) and grant lifetime access without recurring fees.
- PianoKeyz offers a 14-day money-back guarantee, limited to the first 14 days of purchase. We provide this so that prospective students have confidence in trying our piano lessons.
- Please note that abuse of the refund policy may result in permanent banning at our discretion.
8. Limitation of Liability
PianoKeyz makes every effort to provide quality service. However, we cannot offer refunds beyond the initial 14-day guarantee to maintain the value of our course content.
Our website is designed to provide smooth access to video and other content across various devices, including computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Should you be receiving any errors, please go to our contact page and send us a message if you are having any problems so that we can assist you promptly.
10. Changes to Terms
We may update these Terms of Service from time to time which typically may be once or twice per year. Users will be notified in advance of any major changes, such as alterations to our refund guarantee policy.
11. Governing Law
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Colorado.